Samstag, 5. März 2016

for so long ... good-bye

Hello all together,

as some of you might have noticed, there is no activity on this blog for months and this is the reason why I decided to close this blog for the moment.
A lot of things changed in my private life and the little bit of free time I have I try to work on new projects and some commission.
I do not quit collecting dolls, don´t be afraid, bute I do not have the time to fill up this blog with any new posts. My Brimbelles are still with me (and will always be), so please don´t ask if they will be for sale due to not keeping up this blog.
For sure I´ll  do photosessions with them from time to time, so keep an eye on my foto-accounts if you like to see them:

Flickr
devianArt
Instagram (Merzy_chan)

and for news concering DOLLtaku-Design (my face-up service), please visit my website:
DOLLtaku-Design

or my facebook-account:
Facebook

Thank you for your sympathy!

Merzy

P.S.: I will not delete this blog. Maybe my Brimbelles and me return some day XD

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen